The application helps users find and fix grammatical and stylistic issues in their materials that are written. The perfect solution is is notable for performing error detection in multiple languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Polish and Russian.
LanguageTool allows users to incorporate words to a personal dictionary. It could be added as a browser extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. For those who are interested in speed, LanguageTool provides keyboard shortcuts in order to proofread their text quicker.
As an source that is open solution, LanguageTool is well sustained by a lively community that keeps the application up to date with evolving technologies.
Why should you choose LanguageTool?
- Multiple language support. What makes LanguageTool a compelling writing solution is its capacity to check grammar and spelling in 31 languages. And it does this without compromising effectivity.
- Personal dictionary in any language. An integral feature of LanguageTool is its personal dictionary you could fully customize and expand with entries from all of the languages it supports. This fully expands the grammar and spelling capabilities of LanguageTool in any language you like to work on. Words included with the personal dictionary are treated as exceptions to LanguageTool’s grammar and spelling rules. Rules so you can focus only on the ones you actually require that you don’t need you can easily disable.
- Use as stand-alone, extension or add-on. You might use LanguageTool as an add-on or extension for Firefox, Chrome, Google Docs, LibreOffice, or Microsoft Word. The MS Word add-on enables users to check their text directly in Word. Users will see highlighted incorrect entries plus they could simply click a suggested correction to displace the ones that are original.
PaperRater is a web-based proofreading application that helps you enhance your writing and aids language teachers in reviewing their students’ materials. The automated tool makes utilization of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Computational Linguistics, and Data Mining to operate comprehensive grammar, spelling, and plagiarism scans which can be said to be at par with reviews conducted by professional editors.
Once you’re ready to know if what you’ve written is worth full publication or the trash bin, PaperRater will be more than happy to get it done for your needs. Plus it does so in seconds, using those technologies that are powerful above to quickly scan for grammatical and spelling errors to be able to score your output. You might use its plagiarism checker to truly save you the possibility embarrassment of somebody else claiming original credit for a hefty chunk of your work.
Why should you choose PaperRater?
- Accurate feedback. You will want to go deeper in to the mystery of the score, and PaperRater gives you that capability via its feedback tool, that will help you break up which areas in grammar, spelling, punctuation, and others you’ll want to further work with, along with providing other helpful tips to fashion out a far better writer away from you.
- Rein in plagiarism. PaperRater’s Plagiarism Detector makes the a lot of the massive indexes regarding the search that is major to conduct extensive scan and pick out copied sections. The device is robust, practically helping you save from potential disgrace that is professional legal troubles.
- Flexible plans and pricing. Whilst the basic version of PaperRater will give you functional capabilities, the premium package allows a bigger submissions per month, lessens restriction on amount of plagiarism checks each month, gives you an ad-free version, enhanced plagiarism checker, faster processing, along with other advanced functions you will need.
Hemingway Editor specifically targets run-on sentences and adjectives, passive voice, and adverbs, to name a few. The app is extremely clean and easy to edit which informs us someone spent time creating this app. It detects the existence of adverbs, hard-to-read sentences, complex words or phrases, and passive voice within a text.
When you yourself have a strange tendency to make use of wordy sentences, drive away readers by employing dull or complicated words, have a standing fetish for adverbs and unhealthy fascination with passive voice, you have a great deal to gain by accessing Hemingway Editor online, or by simply installing the stand-alone desktop version.
Why wouldn’t you choose Hemingway Editor?
- Create your written work inviting to read. When you run the application form, Hemingway rises through the grave, scores your projects, and admonishes you where you have got all of it wrong with regards to your cloudy style that is writing reliance on overly complex phrases and words, and suggests using powerful words as opposed to weakening adverbs and overly flat and passive voice all over your manuscript—all using color-coded highlights.
- No further copy-pasting between text editors. If you’re among those who hate the tedious procedure for copy-pasting between text editors, Hemingway enables you to skip complexity and import text directly from Microsoft Word along with other word processing programs. Moreover it works one other way: you can opt to save your output as PDF or MS Word document file once you are done.
- Free or pay a price that is low. You can access Hemingway online at no cost. For the application that is stand-alone have to pay $19.99 and beyond that, for enterprise packages, you are able to contact the application form creators.
If you’re any kind of writer—fiction, academic, business, or content writer—ProWritingAid aspires to be all of that you need as an editing companion and a writing coach. To the end, ProWritingAid developers designed it to be the only manuscript editing software that covers grammar, contextual spelling, and punctuation.
Why should you choose ProWritingA >
Ninth on our best 20 writing enhancement software solutions is OnlineCorrection.com, a free grammar that is online for use by students and professional writers. Easy to use and straightforward, the proofreading and editing software checks English texts for grammar mistakes, spelling, errors, and stylistic issues.
Developed using some text analysis programs: Hunspell, DICTION, and Language Tool, OnlineCorrection.com provides a site with a simple design where users can enter the text they would like to proofread. In just a click that is single of button, OnlineCorrection.com then highlights the errors and issues within the text.
Why should you choose OnlineCorrection.com?
- Powerful engine. Beneath the straightforward appearance of OnlineCorrrection.com is processing power that is with the capacity of spitting out results highlighting spelling errors, basic grammar mistakes, along with suggestions to improve content via alternative vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Look, no trace. That you submit within half an hour in case you harbor some creepy feeling someone is stealing your original ideas if you are a worrywart, the application destroys every content.
- For free. OnlineCorrrection.com is totally free—all you may need is a reliable connection that is internet. Also, OnlineCorrrection.com has program counterparts in other major languages: German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian.
SpellCheckPlus is an grammar that is online spelling checker made for students that are using English as his or her second language. Teacher- and student-friendly, the application is designed to help students identify errors inside their writing, study on their mistakes, and write better in English.
SpellCheckPlus has a free of charge and a paid version. The free version of the tool allows students to submit text for checking up to at the most 2,000 characters at the same time. The paid version of the tool that offers more advanced features beyond this text length limit, they can purchase SpellCheckPlus Pro.
Why wouldn’t you choose SpellCheckPlus?
- Patience to learn. SpellCheckPlus is careful not to overwhelm students with excessive errors, allowing users to fix one error at a time. It’s about process-based learning, a teaching strategy wherein students learn how to solve issues or problems step by step.
- Explain, teach. Key to SpellCheckPlus is making the most of its features to explain to the students why they have been committing grammar and spelling mistakes and directing them what to do to handle those mistakes.
- Versions. SpellCheckPlus is free only as much as 2000 characters. It is really not adequate to check most documents, but adequate to alert you which you may would you like to glance at your written piece yet again. The paid version that removes restriction can be had for $14.99 beneficial to year’s use. In addition provides summary that is detailed of. Even then, you will be well advised to accept only those suggestions that make logical sense.